John Nolte reports this morning over at Breitbart, CBS News President David Rhoades may have reasons beyond his own personal bias to oust Benghazi investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson:
Attkisson’s dogged pursuit of the truth has not only pitted her against a media desperate to protect Obama, but also, apparently, against her bosses at CBS News, one of whom is the brother of a top Obama official.
Moreover, CBS News president David Rhoades is not only the brother of President Obama’s national security advisor, Ben Rhoades, but ABC News reports that Ben Rhoades was very much involved in the editing of the now-infamous CIA talking points.
1. According to ABC News, Obama’s national security advisor Ben Rhoades was deeply involved in the editing of the CIA talking points.
2. These same CIA talking points are central to what many believe is a White House coverup.
3. Ben Rhoades is the brother of CBS News president David Rhoades.
4. At CBS News, Sharyl Attkisson is one of the only mainstream media journalists with the dogged determination and moral courage to demand the truth about the White House’s involvement on the CIA talking points.
5. For months now reports have surfaced that Attkisson’s bosses are unhappy with her, that she has trouble getting her Libya stories on the air, and that she’s being accused of engaging in “advocacy.”
This, in my view, proves just how brave Attkisson is for continuing to dig for the truth regarding what happened in Benghazi and exposing the cover-up by the White House. She clearly put her own career on the line to get to the truth for the sake of the American people.