20 Examples of What It Would Look Like if White Privilege Really Existed
John Hawkins | July 16, 2016
1) We’d see frequent discussions on whether bumbling white dads or negative portrayals of southerners on TV and in movies were unfair to white people.
2) The government would be turning down talented black and Hispanic students to allow less qualified white students to get in via Affirmative Action.
3) Minorities would be LEAVING the United States, not making dangerous treks through the desert in the middle of the night to get in.
4) Falsely calling someone a “racist” would be considered to be just as repulsive as being a racist.
5) There wouldn’t be an option to press 2 for Spanish.
6) Instead of being almost universally perceived as being a racist jackass, David Duke would be….well, he’d still be almost universally perceived as a racist jackass.
7) There would be serious discussions about whether the NBA discriminates against white Americans.
8) Every year we would celebrate White History Month and on the final day, we would hold a Miss White America pageant on White Entertainment TV.
Read the full article at Townhall