The ONLY REAL FACT and the ONLY REAL CRIME in this white-noise-Russia-thing is pretty basic. Everyday Americans totally get this. Why doesn’t Congress?
Here we go:
- Someone identified General Mike Flynn.
- Someone (ILLEGALLY) leaked General Mike Flynn’s name to the corporate media.
If the congressional investigation incorporated a smidgen of common sense, the very first step would be identifying the person who committed this blatant crime. Once this is done, there would be a solid foundation for congress’s so-called investigation.
This isn’t rocket science. This isn’t hard to understand.
Q: How on God’s great earth can a congressional committee have a successful investigation without knowing who is responsible for identifying General Mike Flynn and then leaking his name to the corporate media?
A: They can’t.
A lot of hoop-lah has been made about President Trump’s tweet saying that President Obama had him “wire-tapped”. There really shouldn’t be any hoop-lah at all.
Common sense tells us that there is no way the intelligence information gathered on General Flynn could possibly be leaked to the media if the Intel wasn’t first taped on some kind of listening device.
An act of using a listening device to conduct surveillance, typically over a phone line.
“illegal wiretaps of leading politicians”
1. Use a listening device to conduct surveillance on.
“the government illegally wiretapped the lawyers”
Again. This isn’t rocket science. This isn’t hard to understand.
Fortunately, the American people are paying attention. The American people are ignoring the FAKE NEWS, doing their own homework, and uncovering the sacred truth on their own.
Check out what the lovely Diamond and Silk have been up to:
Here is Diamond and Silk‘s Common Sense Analogy and findings. (ALLEGEDLY)
1. May 3, 2016: Ted Cruz dropped out of the race, leaving Donald Trump as the last man standing.
2. June 2016: First FISA request: The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
3 July 19, 2016: Donald Trump became the official Republican nominee.
4. July 2016: The plot was put into motion to investigate any possible links between Russia and at that time, the Republican nominee, Donald Trump, his campaign and associates.
5. October 15, 2016: Second FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue,apparently for national security reasons.
6. October 28, 2016: James Comey reopened Hillary Clinton, 11 days before the Nov. 8th Presidential election. We believe this case was reopened to pull a smoke and mirror trick, to keep us “The American People” from seeing the plant named James Comey. (ALLEGEDLY)
7. January 3, 2017: Under the Obama Administration, Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch signed the new rules which permits the N.S.A. to share raw intelligence information globally on Jan. 3, after James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, signed them on Dec. 15.
8. February: Illegal Taping and Illegal leaking of Mike Flynn. (If Flynn called Russia, why was his conversation taped if he was an American citizen) Thanks to the Espionage act, the conversation was not supposed to be taped.
#ObamaGate Part I
#ObamaGate Part II
Unfortunately there is a shortage of common sense in DC these days. To complicate matters, there’s an even bigger shortage of common sense in the corporate media.
As this so-called investigation proceeds it becomes clearer every day that a lack of common sense isn’t the only problem.
An agenda driven bipartisan establishment, coupled with an agenda driven partisan corporate media is the real problem.
Since congress and the complicit media refuse to do their jobs, it’s no wonder that concerned citizens are the only people being responsible, doing their homework, and making sense these days.